Friday, October 7, 2011

IS IT 5 O'CLOCK YET???

TGIF.... its been a loooooooog week for us!

No word back yet on Eric... I have to call to confirm his follow up appointment for Monday so hopefully well have news late this afternoon. Prayers needed!

Plans for my weekend....

After work run home real quick to pick up Vinny and Miss Sophie





then headed to my Brother and Sister-in-laws to babysit my sweet little Nephew, Raymes! PS he is obsessed with Sophie and now especially Vinny! This should be fun.
Then home = SLEEP.

Tomorrow I really want to go to some sort of fair or festival!! Possibly Taste of Suwanee, went last year it was so much fun! Oh and of course FOOTBALL!!

Sunday Eric is off, we talked about going out to Stone Mountain for the day! Then of course we have our weekly "fam din"... this is a weekly dinner we have with our 3 best friends...

I'll check back in once we know about Eric :)

No comments:

Post a Comment